Our Vision, Mission and Values
The provision of the highest quality care for all persons in need of support.
Our mission is to be the premiere social care provider in Gloucestershire, delivering flexible and innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of the community, through the provision of exceptional quality care uniquely tailored to the specific needs of clients, focused upon the delivery of meaningful outcomes and provided by a professional workforce who are proud to care, and who reflect our key values.
Our Key Values
- We value dignity and commit to treat everyone with respect.
- We're passionate about creating inclusive services and workplaces that promote and value diversity.
- We value the initiative of our team members and the contribution that they make to the overall success of the organisation.
- We value our positive relationships with other agencies and stakeholders.
- We value our community and endeavour to enhance involvement with the communities in which we operate our services.
- We value the ‘can do’ attitude displayed by our staff – aiming high for themselves and the people that they support.
- Most of all we value our reputation for dedication, professionalism, integrity and high quality care service delivery.